WE DO IT BETTER
YOUR PARTNER IN TECHNOLOGY AND SUCCESS
1. 100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee – We are the ONLY technical support company that offers a no-risk guarantee. You deserve complete satisfaction with our products and services. We take extra steps up front to make sure we understand the problem, and create a well thought out approach for solving it. This enables us to avoid mistakes and overlooked issues that cost extra in billable hours. However, if for any reason we do not resolve the problem to your satisfaction, our visit is free. No risk, no hassle, and no obligation. What could be more fair than a technical support organisation that stands behind their work the way we do at IIS?
2. We GUARANTEE 1-hour response time to network emergencies – When your computer network goes down in the middle of a busy workday, you need it fixed immediately so your employees aren’t sitting around taking a R1 000 coffee break waiting for their computers to come back online. As a client of ours under contract, we guarantee to respond to a network crash within 1 hour (plus travel time) of your call if not sooner. (We also offer remote monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to prevent problems before they interfere with your business.)
3. Prevention of computer problems – Unlike other support companies who profit from the failures in your environment, our purpose is to prevent computer problems from escalating into expected downtime, data loss and other interruptions in your business.
4. We are far less expensive than hiring full-time computer support staff – It is very difficult to attract and retain an engineer at the level needed to
maintain and support a sound networking environment, not to mention expensive. By outsourcing your support to us, we can save you thousands of Rands on hiring, salary, and benefits, and still provide the appropriate level of expertise warranted by the situation.
5. We listen first, and offer solutions second – Our team is trained on the “Doctor Analogy”. In the world of technology, we are your “Doctor”. We listen to you explain the concern, check the symptoms and diagnose the situation. We offer our proposed remedy, but will also provide options and the risks associated with each. We work with you as a team to resolve the matter.
6. We guarantee to provide you with the most cost-effective solution to your problem – As a business owner myself, I understand the importance of keeping overhead costs to a minimum. That’s why I require that all of our engineers/technicians are trained to find the least expensive solution to your problem without sacrificing quality. We never charge clients for expensive upgrades, hardware, and solutions that aren’t 100% necessary.
7. Our engineers/technicians speak English not Techno babble – For your organisation and ours to build a successful relationship, we must be able to communicate and understand each other. Our team is taught to use easy-to-understand analogies when explaining computer concepts. We want to make sure you understand the issue, as well as the options so you can make informed decisions based on your priorities and budget, not because we are trying to keep you in the dark by dazzling you with acronyms.
8. Depending on the complexity and nature of the project, we schedule system upgrades and fixes after business hours to save you thousands of Rands in lost productivity – System upgrades, fixes and installations can bring down your computer network for several hours. For your convenience, we’ll schedule our team to perform this work after hours so there is minimal interruption to your normal business activities.
9. Our engineers/technicians are seasoned, qualified professionals with years of real world experience – Each of our engineers/technicians is certified with Microsoft. We also have certified Mikrotik engineers. We require all of our staff to complete ongoing training to ensure we are up-to-date on the latest technologies and solutions. You won’t find a better qualified team of professionals anywhere.
10. We practice what we preach – We invest a lot of time and money staying abreast of technology so you won’t have to. We also use the same technology and products internally that we recommend to you. This allows us to develop efficiencies and standard configurations and streamline our services, which ultimately results in you saving money.
11. Accurate invoicing – Every invoice you receive from us is guaranteed to be accurate and detailed. You will know exactly what you are paying for, and ALL charges will be pre-approved by you. No more one line “mystery” invoices that don’t outline what you are paying for.